Home & Away Hydration Bundle
This bundle includes:
1 x Motherhood Hydration Pouch
1 x On-The-Go Hydration Box
Each pouch contains 50 serves and each box contains 10 single sachets with 3 serves (9g) in each sachet (30 total servings).
Simply pop one sachet into 750mls of water, give it shake and sip your way to feeling fresh, focused and ready for the juggle.
Purse? Check. Phone? Check. Hydration powder? Check. Healthy mama? Check.
Our bestselling hydration powder is supercharged with electrolytes to support all stages of motherhood from pregnancy through to breastfeeding and beyond. It’s also healthy, and delicious and now available in a take-with-you sachets to make mum life a little bit easier.
With the delicious taste of Australian blood orange and hydrating powers of coconut water, it’ll turn your handbag into a mobile hydration station.
What makes our hydration powder the best on the mama market?
- Individual grab-and-go sachets and pouches to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Developed by mums, including a naturopath and a midwife.
- Blood orange flavour that your tastebuds and tum will love.
- Very low in calories, sugar and sodium.
- No caffeine, gluten or artificial flavours.
- Packed with plant-based ingredients for the ultimate absorption.
Say goodbye to those sports drinks and labour aids that claim to be healthy but are full of sugar and sodium. Say hello to our sachets of hydration powder and hydrate your hardworking body, the natural way.
What’s in this magical mama powder?
- Coconut water powder filled with electrolytes to support rapid hydration plus B-vitamins.
- Red seaweed high in iodine, iron and vitamins C, B-12 and K to aid absorption and boost protein.
- Blood orange juice powder full of antioxidants to enhance health benefits and add a delicious flavour.
- Cranberry powder to reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of urinary tract infections that are common during pregnancy.
- Ground ginger to balance blood sugar and settle your tummy.
- Thaumatin to add natural sweetness and improve adsorption with a plant-based protein.
Who is the hydration powder for?
Mums at all stages of their motherhood journey need to ensure they are properly hydrated. Our hydration powder is perfect for you if:
- You’re pregnant and struggling with nausea and all-day sickness.
- You’re preparing to give birth and want a healthy way to stay hydrated during the marathon of labour.
- You’re breastfeeding and struggling to keep your water intake up.
- You’re running around after toddlers or older kids and struggle to drink the recommended amount of water for your weight, height and caffeine intake (for every cup of coffee, you need to drink two cups of water).
While it has been specifically developed for mums, our hydration mix is suitable for the whole family including kids. It’s a great option to hydrate after exercise.
Why can’t I just drink water?
A lot of mums struggle to drink water during pregnancy due to nausea and all day sickness. It can also be difficult to get enough fluids during labour as you get a feeling of fullness (and you’re kinda busy focussing on other things). Whatever you can drink during this time needs to be as hydrating and nourishing as possible.
Your body prefers water that has plant-based compounds and electrolytes in it. As a result, your body will absorb water that includes our hydration powder more readily than plain water. The result? Better hydration for your sipping efforts.
Why is hydration so important for mums?
Hydration is incredibly important during pregnancy, labour and breastfeeding. When you’re pregnant, your body needs extra fluids to support your baby’s growth and ensure optimal blood flow. Dehydration during labour can lead to higher rates of intervention, including induction and emergency c-sections. When you’re breastfeeding, you need an extra litre of fluid per day to support a healthy milk supply.
Dehydration can cause headaches, constipation, muscle spasms, brain fog, lethargy, fluid retention and dry skin. When you’re well hydrated, you’ll feel more alert and energetic with better brain function, better digestion and plumper skin.
* Manufactured on equipment that also makes products containing soy, gluten, dairy and nuts.
I've been purchasing the hydration powder for a year now.
I don't think there's been a day where I haven't had it. The OG blood orange will always be my favourite.
Through pregnancy and now breastfeeding, I don't think I'll stop any time soon, it's delicious and really encourages me to drink more water throughout the day.
Cannot recommend enough!
Great taste, love it!!
I was skeptical to try but I’m addicted now! I can drink so much more water now especially while I am breastfeeding and I love knowing I’m getting a great dose of electrolytes, the taste is so delicious even my 6 year old loves it!
I love the idea and wanted to love the taste but I found it a little too sweet. I’m still experiencing first trimester nausea so will give it another go later and see if I like it more
This hydration powder is the bee’s knees - helping me stay hydrated and with my milk supply.. Definitely recommend to any mother-to-be or new Mum.