Hydration Bundle Duo
When you’re growing, birthing or nursing a baby, it’s vital to stay hydrated. But sometimes plain ol’ water just isn’t enough.
During pregnancy, all day sickness can turn water into a belly boomerang.
During labour, that full feeling can have you struggling to sip anything.
And when you’re breastfeeding, nothing seems to quench your mama thirst.
Our Motherhood Hydration Powder is a healthy way to hydrate your hardworking body. With the delicious taste of blood orange and hydrating powers of coconut water, it’ll turn your drink bottle into your bestie.
What makes our hydration powder the best on the mama market?
- Developed by mums including a naturopath and a midwife.
- Blood orange flavour that your tastebuds and tum will love.
- Very low in calories.
- No caffeine, gluten or artificial flavours.
- Packed with plant-based ingredients for the ultimate absorption.
- Less than 1g of natural sugar and 5mg of sodium per serve.
Don’t settle for those bright blue sports drinks or labour aids that claim to be healthy but are full of sugar and sodium. Quench your queasiness and boost your bosoms the natural way. With a drink that tastes great and leaves you feeling fresh, focused and fueled for motherhood.
Size: 150g | 50 servings per pouch.
- Coconut water powder filled with electrolytes to support rapid hydration plus B-vitamins.
- Red seaweed high in iodine, iron and vitamins C, B-12 and K to aid absorption and boost protein.
- Blood orange juice powder full of antioxidants to enhance health benefits and add a delicious flavour.
- Cranberry powder to reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of urinary tract infections that are common during pregnancy.
- Ground ginger to balance blood sugar and settle your tummy.
- Thaumatin to add natural sweetness and improve adsorption with a plant-based protein.
Juggling work and motherhood means I tend to forget to drink enough water. Throw a pregnancy into the mix and I struggle even more! This hydration powder tastes amazing, gives me the energy I need to keep going, and makes me want to hydrate throughout the day.
It doesn’t go powdery throughout the day and is definitely a thirst quencher. I just need to find a way to keep it out of my toddlers hands, he loves it just as much as I do!
Absolutely love it. The taste is fantastic. This has definitely helped keep my fluid intake up during breastfeeding where you’re just insanely thirsty all the time. It’s helped quench the sensation of thirst too.
Motherhood Hydration Powder
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, which has shocked me.
I was expecting it to be a bit gritty once mixed (as everything else I’ve tried has been) but this mixed PERFECTLY every time.
The taste is subtly sweet without being overpowering. Delicious over ice!
This is now my absolute go to for a hydration drink. Knowing it full of goodness instead of sugars makes it an ongoing purchase for me!
Love love love
The hydration powder is really refreshing and definitely makes for a nice change to plain old water.
I find it quite sweet, however I just use slightly less than the recommended amount, add some ice to my water bottle, and it’s great. Absolutely recommend!