Motherhood Hydration Powder - Mixed Berry
Motherhood is thirsty work. We’ve got the scoop for better energy, focus and digestion.
Growing a human. Birthing. Breastfeeding. Kid wrangling. Working out. Is it any wonder you’re tired and thirsty? What you need is a good dose of electrolytes to hydrate your hardworking body.
Enter our mixed berry hydration powder. She’s bright, she’s berryfull and she’s here to show dehydration the door. Expertly developed by our naturopath and midwife, our hydration powder is plant-based and yummy enough to keep you sipping through pregnancy, playdates and parkruns.
Fill your cup and fuel your day. Hey there energy, focus and glowing skin.
What makes our hydration powder the best on the mama market?
- Developed by mums including a naturopath and a midwife.
- Delicious mixed berry flavour that the whole family will love (if you’re willing to share).
- Very low in calories.
- No caffeine, gluten or artificial flavours.
- Packed with plant-based ingredients for the ultimate absorption.
- Less than 1g of natural sugar and 5mg of sodium per serve.
Don’t settle for those artificial sports drinks or labour aids that claim to be healthy but are full of sugar and sodium. Sip on some mixed berry deliciousness and hydrate your hardworking body, the natural way.
What’s in this magical mama powder?
- Berry juice powder rich in antioxidants to aid mental performance, energy, heart and skin health.
- Red seaweed provides naturally occurring calcium, magnesium and 72 other natural trace marine minerals to assist with bone health and muscle health.
- Coconut water powder filled with electrolytes to support rapid hydration.
- Cranberry powder to reduce oxidative stress and the risk of urinary tract infections that are common during pregnancy.
- Ground ginger to balance blood sugar and settle your tummy.
- Acerola juice powder extremely rich in vitamin C to boost immunity and a natural astringent that can promote skin elasticity.
- Thaumatin to add natural sweetness and improve adsorption with a plant-based protein.
How do I use your hydration powder?
Add 3g (1 tsp) to 250ml of water. Stir or shake until completely dissolved. Then drink and enjoy. You can consume multiple times a day due to the all-natural ingredients.
I get the mixed berry flavour and I like it super cold with sparkling water and a squeeze of lime juice. I work in a lab and we aren’t allowed food or drinks so this is delicious and refreshing to drink on my breaks to keep me hydrated because I’m not able to continuously sip all day.
Got the berry flavour, it’s delicious. Makes drinking a litre bottle of water so quick and easy. Definitely recommended!
It tastes good and has really helped with my dehydration during the third trimester of my pregnancy. I will continue to buy the powder during breastfeeding.
So yummy and very hydrating. Love having it in the afternoon as a little pick me up to get me through the afternoon with a toddler!
It’s so nice for something deliciously refreshing while breastfeeding Bub other than just plain water. Really hydrating and feels great to know it’s good for me and Bub!