Motherhood Hydration Powder
When you’re growing, birthing or nursing a baby, it’s vital to stay hydrated. But sometimes plain ol’ water just isn’t enough.
During pregnancy, all day sickness can turn water into a belly boomerang.
During labour, that full feeling can have you struggling to sip anything.
And when you’re breastfeeding, nothing seems to quench your mama thirst.
Our Motherhood Hydration Powder is a healthy way to hydrate your hardworking body. With the delicious taste of blood orange and hydrating powers of coconut water, it’ll turn your drink bottle into your bestie.
What makes our hydration powder the best on the mama market?
- Developed by mums including a naturopath and a midwife.
- Blood orange flavour that your tastebuds and tum will love.
- Very low in calories.
- No caffeine, gluten or artificial flavours.
- Packed with plant-based ingredients for the ultimate absorption.
- Less than 1g of natural sugar and 5mg of sodium per serve.
Don’t settle for those bright blue sports drinks or labour aids that claim to be healthy but are full of sugar and sodium. Quench your queasiness and boost your bosoms the natural way. With a drink that tastes great and leaves you feeling fresh, focused and fueled for motherhood.
Size: 150g | 50 servings per pouch.
- Coconut water powder filled with electrolytes to support rapid hydration plus B-vitamins.
- Red seaweed high in iodine, iron and vitamins C, B-12 and K to aid absorption and boost protein.
- Blood orange juice powder full of antioxidants to enhance health benefits and add a delicious flavour.
- Cranberry powder to reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of urinary tract infections that are common during pregnancy.
- Ground ginger to balance blood sugar and settle your tummy.
- Thaumatin to add natural sweetness and improve adsorption with a plant-based protein.
I've been purchasing the hydration powder for a year now.
I don't think there's been a day where I haven't had it. The OG blood orange will always be my favourite.
Through pregnancy and now breastfeeding, I don't think I'll stop any time soon, it's delicious and really encourages me to drink more water throughout the day.
Cannot recommend enough!
Great taste, love it!!
I was skeptical to try but I’m addicted now! I can drink so much more water now especially while I am breastfeeding and I love knowing I’m getting a great dose of electrolytes, the taste is so delicious even my 6 year old loves it!
I love the idea and wanted to love the taste but I found it a little too sweet. I’m still experiencing first trimester nausea so will give it another go later and see if I like it more
This hydration powder is the bee’s knees - helping me stay hydrated and with my milk supply.. Definitely recommend to any mother-to-be or new Mum.