Motherhood Hydration Powder
When you’re growing, birthing or nursing a baby, it’s vital to stay hydrated. But sometimes plain ol’ water just isn’t enough.
During pregnancy, all day sickness can turn water into a belly boomerang.
During labour, that full feeling can have you struggling to sip anything.
And when you’re breastfeeding, nothing seems to quench your mama thirst.
Our Motherhood Hydration Powder is a healthy way to hydrate your hardworking body. With the delicious taste of blood orange and hydrating powers of coconut water, it’ll turn your drink bottle into your bestie.
What makes our hydration powder the best on the mama market?
- Developed by mums including a naturopath and a midwife.
- Blood orange flavour that your tastebuds and tum will love.
- Very low in calories.
- No caffeine, gluten or artificial flavours.
- Packed with plant-based ingredients for the ultimate absorption.
- Less than 1g of natural sugar and 5mg of sodium per serve.
Don’t settle for those bright blue sports drinks or labour aids that claim to be healthy but are full of sugar and sodium. Quench your queasiness and boost your bosoms the natural way. With a drink that tastes great and leaves you feeling fresh, focused and fueled for motherhood.
Size: 150g | 50 servings per pouch.
- Coconut water powder filled with electrolytes to support rapid hydration plus B-vitamins.
- Red seaweed high in iodine, iron and vitamins C, B-12 and K to aid absorption and boost protein.
- Blood orange juice powder full of antioxidants to enhance health benefits and add a delicious flavour.
- Cranberry powder to reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of urinary tract infections that are common during pregnancy.
- Ground ginger to balance blood sugar and settle your tummy.
- Thaumatin to add natural sweetness and improve adsorption with a plant-based protein.
Some days I really need something a bit better than water! The Motherhood powder is so delicious, and I find a little goes a long way as I like a subtle flavour to my water. It’s really helping to keep me hydrated in a time when I really need it!
Keeping hydrated through breastfeeding has been such a struggle, especially after returning to exercise. There’s a noticeable increase in my supply on the days I drink this. It’s a little strong if measurements are followed, I prefer it more diluted. It’s delicious!
The hydration powder has helped me stay hydrated during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. It’s also not too sweet, and very easy to drink!
This drink is absolutely delicious! We have been drinking it since the third trimester (bubs is now four months old). It was an amazing flavour to have during labour and has helped keep me hydrated on our brestfeeding journey. My partner is also hooked and takes it in a bottle to work to keep him hydrated out in the heat. We will continue to keep stocked up well into the future 🤤
Love the blood orange flavour! I find the drink super sweet when mixed at the suggested ratio so I mix it with triple the amount of water. Hello hydration! Really great value for money given the amount of serves per sachet. If you struggle with water and/or need a hydration boost give this a go!