Motherhood Hydration Powder - Blood Orange
When you’re growing, birthing or nursing a baby, it’s vital to stay hydrated. But sometimes plain ol’ water just isn’t enough.
During pregnancy, all day sickness can turn water into a belly boomerang.
During labour, that full feeling can have you struggling to sip anything.
And when you’re breastfeeding, nothing seems to quench your mama thirst.
Our Motherhood Hydration Powder is a healthy way to hydrate your hardworking body. With the delicious taste of blood orange and hydrating powers of coconut water, it’ll turn your drink bottle into your bestie.
What makes our hydration powder the best on the mama market?
- Developed by mums including a naturopath and a midwife.
- Blood orange flavour that your tastebuds and tum will love.
- Very low in calories.
- No caffeine, gluten or artificial flavours.
- Packed with plant-based ingredients for the ultimate absorption.
- Less than 1g of natural sugar and 5mg of sodium per serve.
Don’t settle for those bright blue sports drinks or labour aids that claim to be healthy but are full of sugar and sodium. Quench your queasiness and boost your bosoms the natural way. With a drink that tastes great and leaves you feeling fresh, focused and fueled for motherhood.
Size: 150g | 50 servings per pouch.
- Coconut water powder filled with electrolytes to support rapid hydration plus B-vitamins.
- Red seaweed high in iodine, iron and vitamins C, B-12 and K to aid absorption and boost protein.
- Blood orange juice powder full of antioxidants to enhance health benefits and add a delicious flavour.
- Cranberry powder to reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of urinary tract infections that are common during pregnancy.
- Ground ginger to balance blood sugar and settle your tummy.
- Thaumatin to add natural sweetness and improve adsorption with a plant-based protein.
I discovered this hydration powder during my third pregnancy and it has been a lifesaver. I know I am hydrated because the hydration powder has all the goodness and makes me want to drink my water each day. As a busy mum of three and breast feeding, I rely on this as a "pick me up" and look forward to it each day.
I see a lot of reviews saying the blood orange hydration powder is too sweet. I can see where they are coming from but all it takes it a little more watering down, I use 350ml-400ml water per scoop rather than the 250ml. I have been struggling with morning (all day) sickness but have no trouble drinking this or keeping it down. As the weather warms up it makes me feel like i am enjoying a nice mocktail.
I really wanted to like this and have tried to multiple times throughout my pregnancy however I find it just too sweet. It has sickly sweet taste that I find it tastes 'fake' which is a shame because braises the sweetener I really like the ingredients. If there was another version made without the sweetener I would buy it in a heartbeat but sadly this one just makes me feel so unwell. If you are struggling with nausea this product may not be the best drink for you.
Personally find the recommended serve way too sweet, however the flavour is great and easily can be diluted or less powder added to achieve desired sweetness.
I've been purchasing the hydration powder for a year now.
I don't think there's been a day where I haven't had it. The OG blood orange will always be my favourite.
Through pregnancy and now breastfeeding, I don't think I'll stop any time soon, it's delicious and really encourages me to drink more water throughout the day.
Cannot recommend enough!