On-The-Go Hydration Sachet (Single)
Want to see what all of the fuss is about?
Try our single sachets (3 serves) now (we know you'll be back for more!)
Purse? Check. Phone? Check. Hydration powder? Check. Healthy mama? Check.
Our bestselling hydration powder is supercharged with electrolytes to support all stages of motherhood from pregnancy through to breastfeeding and beyond. It’s also healthy, delicious and now available in a take-with-you sachets to make mum life a little bit easier.
Whether you’re heading to the hospital, the park, the office or the gym, these convenient sachets are a handbag/nappy bag essential.
Simply pop one sachet into 750mls of water, give it shake and sip your way to feeling fresh, focused and ready for the juggle.
With the delicious taste of Australian blood orange and hydrating powers of coconut water, it’ll turn your handbag into a mobile hydration station.
What makes our hydration powder the best on the mama market?
- Individual grab-and-go sachets to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Developed by mums, including a naturopath and a midwife.
- Blood orange flavour that your tastebuds and tum will love.
- Very low in calories, sugar and sodium.
- No caffeine, gluten or artificial flavours.
- Packed with plant-based ingredients for the ultimate absorption.
Say goodbye to those sports drinks and labour aids that claim to be healthy but are full of sugar and sodium. Say hello to our sachets of hydration powder and hydrate your hardworking body, the natural way.
Body: What’s in this magical mama powder?
- Coconut water powder filled with electrolytes to support rapid hydration plus B-vitamins.
- Red seaweed high in iodine, iron and vitamins C, B-12 and K to aid absorption and boost protein.
- Blood orange juice powder full of antioxidants to enhance health benefits and add a delicious flavour.
- Cranberry powder to reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of urinary tract infections that are common during pregnancy.
- Ground ginger to balance blood sugar and settle your tummy.
- Thaumatin to add natural sweetness and improve adsorption with a plant-based protein.
Who is the hydration powder for?
Mums at all stages of their motherhood journey need to ensure they are properly hydrated. Our hydration powder is perfect for you if:
- You’re pregnant and struggling with nausea and all-day sickness.
- You’re preparing to give birth and want a healthy way to stay hydrated during the marathon of labour.
- You’re breastfeeding and struggling to keep your water intake up.
- You’re running around after toddlers or older kids and struggle to drink the recommended amount of water for your weight, height and caffeine intake (for every cup of coffee, you need to drink two cups of water).
While it has been specifically developed for mums, our hydration mix is suitable for the whole family including kids. It’s a great option to hydrate after exercise.
Why can’t I just drink water?
A lot of mums struggle to drink water during pregnancy due to nausea and all day sickness. It can also be difficult to get enough fluids during labour as you get a feeling of fullness (and you’re kinda busy focussing on other things). Whatever you can drink during this time needs to be as hydrating and nourishing as possible.
Your body prefers water that has plant-based compounds and electrolytes in it. As a result, your body will absorb water that includes our hydration powder more readily than plain water. The result? Better hydration for your sipping efforts.
Why is hydration so important for mums?
Hydration is incredibly important during pregnancy, labour and breastfeeding. When you’re pregnant, your body needs extra fluids to support your baby’s growth and ensure optimal blood flow. Dehydration during labour can lead to higher rates of intervention, including induction and emergency c-sections. When you’re breastfeeding, you need an extra litre of fluid per day to support a healthy milk supply.
Dehydration can cause headaches, constipation, muscle spasms, brain fog, lethargy, fluid retention and dry skin. When you’re well hydrated, you’ll feel more alert and energetic with better brain function, better digestion and plumper skin.
How do I use the hydration powder sachets?
Add one sachet (9 grams) to 750ml of water. Stir or shake until completely dissolved. Then drink and enjoy.
* Manufactured on equipment that also makes products containing soy, gluten, dairy and nuts.
Juggling work and motherhood means I tend to forget to drink enough water. Throw a pregnancy into the mix and I struggle even more! This hydration powder tastes amazing, gives me the energy I need to keep going, and makes me want to hydrate throughout the day.
It doesn’t go powdery throughout the day and is definitely a thirst quencher. I just need to find a way to keep it out of my toddlers hands, he loves it just as much as I do!
Absolutely love it. The taste is fantastic. This has definitely helped keep my fluid intake up during breastfeeding where you’re just insanely thirsty all the time. It’s helped quench the sensation of thirst too.
Motherhood Hydration Powder
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, which has shocked me.
I was expecting it to be a bit gritty once mixed (as everything else I’ve tried has been) but this mixed PERFECTLY every time.
The taste is subtly sweet without being overpowering. Delicious over ice!
This is now my absolute go to for a hydration drink. Knowing it full of goodness instead of sugars makes it an ongoing purchase for me!
Love love love
The hydration powder is really refreshing and definitely makes for a nice change to plain old water.
I find it quite sweet, however I just use slightly less than the recommended amount, add some ice to my water bottle, and it’s great. Absolutely recommend!